The IPM Parking Enforcement program is a fully integrated, turnkey enforcement and management program that allows property owners and managers to focus on their business rather than parking enforcement. We take the day-to-day parking enforcement responsibilities off your already-busy plate and substantially increase your revenue by providing parking enforcement services more efficiently and effectively.
What does it include?
Our comprehensive Parking Enforcement Program makes operating a parking lot or facility easier. You’ll enjoy maximization of your revenue and parking space utilization, plus the convenience of:
1. Regularly scheduled lot monitoring.
2. Customer service provides timely responses to all disputes, appeals, and questions.
3. Citation processing and data management.
4. Payment processing, including credit/debit cards, checks, and money orders.
5. State-of-the-art handheld equipment featuring real-time cellular, web-based technology, and Digital photo capabilities
6. No upfront fees or equipment to buy Professional, dependable, well-trained, and Supervised staff.
7. Collection program to encourage payment.
Our Parking Enforcement Program can help you.
Reduce customer complaints
Minimize labor costs
Enhance customer service
Improve customer compliance
Eliminate repeat violators
LPR-based enforcement – We are the only parking company in Puget Sound that uses License Plate Recognition (LPR) technology for private properties. LPR cameras read plates as we drive through the parking lot for enforcement. The camera automatically captures vehicles in violation, eliminating chalking tires or handwriting plate numbers.